Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ways to earn extra cash

I find myself thinking tonight about what it would be like not to have debt?  I keep thinking that there has to be a way out of it somehow, without working 60 hours a week, or joining some pyramid scheme.  I am looking for a legit way to make a few extra dimes to chip away at the massive,  evergrowing debt.  Anyone have any ideas.  I know that money does not grow on trees.  Maybe, just maybe you have an idea to share..

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about making extra cash, because if I did, I'd be doing it. There's always freelance writing, or watching other people's kids, or odd jobs like that. But for me, the best way to get out from under it is to live as far below your means as possible. Create a budget with a savings plan included, and then stick to it. This is what I'm doing, and I have no debt. Granted, I'm not paying off a mortgage or school loans. I know you're facing some necessarily big bills. And with those, just take it one payment at a time and don't let it overwhelm you. Btw, I've been super impressed with all you and your hubby have accomplished!

    ReplyDelete